~/`~/`Tech Podium~/`~/`

About life as an info-tech-cum-psych-tech - arguing about what tickles my mind.
I like Internet Protocol (IP). Which version? Never mind. But I run on IP. Yes, I do ~/`~/`~/` on IP!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, CA, United States

Regular guy? Maybe.
Was lucky enough to go places on foot, riding, driving, sailing (can't swim!), flying and even dreaming.
I do tricks connecting tech-devices - and that gave me the wherewithal to go places in Africa, Arabia, Europe, America and want to go to Asia, then into space to Mars (dream on, right?) !
Childhood pass time was always in a mechanical workshop fixing something - so i tinker a lot. Would like to learn to swim. Would like to learn to fly. I like meeting and knowing people.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Engage a busybody

Yesterday evening, i got so tired and bored fighting worms, viruses (no virii in comps, sorry!), trojan horses, malware blah blah blah, using only a free version of AVG anti-virus. Honestly, i do not believe (beleive?) the best things in life are free.

As i toiled to get rid of malware that the said free version cannot sniff, let alone remove, a nut head kept distracting me. So i got myself a trick that students in programming class used to pull on unsuspecting classmates.

Swap the mouse and keyboard cables - both PS/2 of course, then complain loudly: my computer is stuck. The nut head naturally offers to assist. I oblige and meantime he gets stuck trying to fix the problem while i gain freedom doing something else without interuption.

Most folks will never solve that in an hour. Try it on some dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

....................Please comment responsibly. Thank you....................

<< Home