~/`~/`Tech Podium~/`~/`

About life as an info-tech-cum-psych-tech - arguing about what tickles my mind.
I like Internet Protocol (IP). Which version? Never mind. But I run on IP. Yes, I do ~/`~/`~/` on IP!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, CA, United States

Regular guy? Maybe.
Was lucky enough to go places on foot, riding, driving, sailing (can't swim!), flying and even dreaming.
I do tricks connecting tech-devices - and that gave me the wherewithal to go places in Africa, Arabia, Europe, America and want to go to Asia, then into space to Mars (dream on, right?) !
Childhood pass time was always in a mechanical workshop fixing something - so i tinker a lot. Would like to learn to swim. Would like to learn to fly. I like meeting and knowing people.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

...unbeLiverpool!

Liverpool FC's astounding victory a couple of days ago against AC Milan in the 50th European Champion Clubs' Cup final in Istanbul, Turkey, was for me, just a night of wonder. The Reds trailed by a lofty 3-0 at half time, only to come back, level the goals, play extra time, and win the penalties to take the day!

The match also helped rewrite the history books in many other ways, not least by giving Liverpool their fifth European crown and their first since 1984 - making England the most successful nation in European club competition with 28 trophies, followed by Italy and Spain on 27.

It was sensational, hard to believe... it was unbeLiverpool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

....................Please comment responsibly. Thank you....................

<< Home