~/`~/`Tech Podium~/`~/`

About life as an info-tech-cum-psych-tech - arguing about what tickles my mind.
I like Internet Protocol (IP). Which version? Never mind. But I run on IP. Yes, I do ~/`~/`~/` on IP!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, CA, United States

Regular guy? Maybe.
Was lucky enough to go places on foot, riding, driving, sailing (can't swim!), flying and even dreaming.
I do tricks connecting tech-devices - and that gave me the wherewithal to go places in Africa, Arabia, Europe, America and want to go to Asia, then into space to Mars (dream on, right?) !
Childhood pass time was always in a mechanical workshop fixing something - so i tinker a lot. Would like to learn to swim. Would like to learn to fly. I like meeting and knowing people.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Obama - change we need?

December 2008 - US President-elect Barack Obama is presently arguably the most popular human being on planet earth.

If you have anything to sell, and sell quickly, all you want to do is find a way of relating it to the highly intelligent professorial president-to-be, come January 20, 2009.

We now hear of new words like:
- Obamachindise - for related merchandise
- Obamabilia - for related memorabilia
- Obamania - for related mania
- Obamaphernalia - for related paraphernalia
- etc.

One of my friends told me he is thinking of opening an ISP called Obamanet!

True, the man has changed the way we see politics. Every African, not only Kenyans, who is not a politician needed this for a lesson on freedom in all its forms.


./

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

....................Please comment responsibly. Thank you....................

<< Home